I participated in a Recipe Swap and decided to make Mickey's Skor Bars and that is my post for today.
I used Sandylion Santa Mickey Paper and Michaels Recollections for the rest.
Created a Mickey Santa using Paper Dolls Dress up and Mickey and Friends. I found making Mickey into a Santa far more challenging than I thought he would be! I hope you like him!
The next stop on the Hop is Lead at My Craft and Chat Cafe
Here is the complete blog list for you:
- Michele @ www.michelegreen.com
- Rebecca @ http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
- Missie @ http://createdbymissie.blogspot.com
- Shirley @ http://myhavens-bird.blogspot.com
- Rexann @ http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
- Paulette @ http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
- Laura @ http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
- Allison @ http://goodybagdiva.blogspot.com
- LaShavia @ http://thecraftypinkbutterfly.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth @ www.217creations.com
- Debbie @ http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com/
- Kristen @ http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
- Sue @ http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/
- Tamara @ http://msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com/
- Leah @ http://mycraftandchatcafe.blogspot.com/
- Rosewise @ http://www.worldtick.com/scrapaholic.php
- Nancy @ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
- Susan @ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REXANN!!!!!!